Christopher is a web designer and WordPress theme developer living in the outskirts of Seattle. He’s been an active author on ThemeForest for the past 6 years where he enjoys spending his day designing and developing niche WordPress themes while talking about himself in the 3rd person.
Earlier in his career, Christopher worked as a lead WordPress developer for Blackwave Creative and as a creative director/developer for Rain Networks. His professional interests in the web requires a deep knowledge and understanding of HTML, CSS, jQuery, Photoshop, PHP, and SEO. When he’s not busy learning, designing or developing, Christopher co-hosts the Please Advise podcast with some fellow themers.
Christopher graduated from the University of Washington with a BA in marketing.
Recognitions, Publications & Presentations:
- Recognition: “Elite author” on ThemeForest (link)
- Recognition: Three-time “Honorable Mention” on Awwwards
- Recognition: Five-time “Featured File of the Week” on ThemeForest (link)
- Publication: Featured in Web Designer Magazine’s “Hot 100″ (issue 192, p.87)
- Presentation: WordCamp Seattle 2009 (link)
- Presentation: WordCamp Seattle 2011 (link)
- Presentation: WordPress Seattle Meetup 2013 (link)
- Presentation: Envato Live in Chicago 2014 (link)