Christopher John (aka The Molitor) is a web designer and front-end engineer. Since 2008, he’s been an active author on ThemeForest where he enjoys spending his days designing and developing ultra-niche WordPress themes. In September 2016, Christopher launched the startup fullride.me that serves to help students with school expenses.
Earlier in his career, Christopher worked as a lead WordPress developer for Blackwave Creative and as a creative director/developer for Rain Networks. His professional interests in the web requires a deep knowledge and understanding of HTML, CSS, jQuery, Photoshop, PHP, and SEO.
Christopher graduated from the University of Washington with a BA in marketing and currently lives in beautiful Bothell, Washington with his wife and two kids.
- “Power Elite author” on ThemeForest (link)
- Featured in Web Designer Magazine’s “Hot 100” (issue 192, p.87)
- Three-time “Honorable Mention” on Awwwards
- Received “Best Overall Micro Niche Theme” award for VYSUAL (link)
- Five-time “Featured File of the Week” on ThemeForest (link)