I’m a web designer and WordPress theme developer living in the outskirts of Seattle. I’m an active author on ThemeForest → where I enjoy spending my day in Photoshop converting custom designs into fancy-pants WordPress themes.
BA Marketing, University of Washington
- Author – ThemeForest, Australia
- Lead WordPress Developer – Blackwave Creative, NJ
- Creative Director and Developer – Rain Networks, WA
Awards, Recognition, Publications & Presentations:
- “Elite Author” at ThemeForest (link)
- “Creative Pro” at Designers Couch (link)
- 2nd place in the “Out of the Box” competition on ThemeForest (link)
- Three-time “Design Mention” on Awwwards
- Five-time “Featured File of the Week” on ThemeForest (link)
- Publication: PhotoPharm listed in issue 192 of Web Designer Magazine (p. 87).
- Presentation: Wordcamp Seattle 2009 (link)
- Presentation: Wordcamp Seattle 2011 (link)
As Seen On: