Christopher is a web designer and WordPress theme developer living in the outskirts of Seattle. Since 2008, he’s been an active author on ThemeForest where he enjoys spending his day designing and developing niche WordPress themes while talking about himself in the 3rd person.
Earlier in his career, Christopher worked as a lead WordPress developer for Blackwave Creative and as a creative director/developer for Rain Networks. His professional interests in the web requires a deep knowledge and understanding of HTML, CSS, jQuery, Photoshop, PHP, and SEO. When he’s not busy learning, designing or developing, Christopher co-hosts the Please Advise podcast with some fellow themers.
Christopher graduated from the University of Washington with a BA in marketing and currently lives in the outskirts of Seattle with his wife and two kids.
Recognitions, Publications & Presentations:
- Recognition: “Power Elite author” on ThemeForest (link)
- Recognition: Three-time “Honorable Mention” on Awwwards
- Recognition: Five-time “Featured File of the Week” on ThemeForest (link)
- Publication: Featured in Web Designer Magazine’s “Hot 100″ (issue 192, p.87)
- Presentation: WordCamp Seattle 2009 (link)
- Presentation: WordCamp Seattle 2011 (link)
- Presentation: WordPress Seattle Meetup 2013 (link)
- Presentation: Envato Live in Chicago 2014 (link)